Day 8_Check point of the day : l'Etang Salé...

10.00am: decision has been taken this morning to move to l'Etang Salé  and see how it goes. If the wind does not come in, then we'll move to Ravine Blanche from around 12.00pm for some hardcore action in strong wind. Stay tuned, as soon as we are in l'Etang Salé we'll keep you updated via our Facebook page.

No comments: